AR6200 Fuel Modification Complex
AR6200 is suitable for use in a broad range of hydrocarbon fuel types including diesel and gasoline.
AR6200 contains a proven organometallic catalyst that improves combustion efficiency to produce a cleaner and more complete fuel burn. This results in a reduction in unburned carbon residue (mainly soot) build-up within the Turbo, EGR, DPF and other post combustion parts. With this reduction in unburned carbons, the available BTU (energy or power) that can be accessed through the combustion process is increased. The engine should experience an improvement in torque and fuel efficiency (MPG). Repair costs should be lowered over time and equipment life extended due to a cleaner running fuel system and engine.
AR6200 also contains a high quality lubricant, dispersant, detergent, demulsifier and anti-corrosion package. The dispersant dissolves difficult to burn sludge within the fuel tank, which if left untreated may eventually plug filters and injectors. The detergent package cleans the entire fuel system while the lubricant and anti-corrosion agent ensures fuel system components, pumps and injectors remain sufficiently lubricated and protected. An active demulsifier protects delicate components by separating excess water from the fuel. AR6200 will preserve most hydrocarbon fuels for up to one year.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Improves combustion efficiency
- Reduces unburned carbon (soot) in engine
- 5 to 8% MPG increase on CMB Test (US Diesel)
- Increases torque
- Cleans and protects equipment
- Dissolves sludge and other contaminants
- Protects the fuel pump and injectors
- Cleans the fluid system and injectors
- Protects the fuel tank
- Removes water from fuel
- Enables fuel storage for up to one year
USAGE & DOSE RATE
- Suitable for use in a broad range of fuel types including Diesel and Gasoline
- 1oz treats 80 gallons of Diesel or Gasoline
- 5ml treats 50L (13 gallons of Diesel or Gasoline)
- 1oz treats 40 gallons for two stroke fuel